Faith, family, farming and financial stewardship are what drive First National Bank to be committed to reinvesting 10% of the bank's pre-tax income back into the communities. This reinvestment is made in the form of sponsorships, donations to local non-profits, and support of the local schools through the TS Institute.
To request a donation or sponsorship please use the form at the bottom of this page.
At First National Bank, we are more than a community bank; we are a community prosperity engine. Working together, we strive every day to create an increasingly positive impact on our clients and our communities.
We Ignite Prosperity® through the following five areas:
- Community Reinvestment Efforts
- Products and Services
- Lending to Local Businesses
- Employment Opportunities
- TS Institute
"Ignite" defined as "to evoke emotion, to excite, to set in motion," and "prosperity" defined as "to thrive or cause to succeed" and, from the Latin prosperåre to succeed, from prosperus fortunate; (i.e.) "PRO" means (FOR) + spés means (HOPE) is what Ignite Prosperity® means to TS Bank. We are for hope!
By supporting a number of community initiatives, we strive to make an impact.Read More
Community Event Sponsorships
Each year we are a proud sponsor of several local events in our communities.Read More
See what we have been doing recently to support our local communities.Read More
The majority of our employees regularly volunteer within their communities. See how!Read More
To request a donation or sponsorship:
Donations and sponsorships are funded on a budgeted basis on October 15th of each year. Our first preference is given to the following areas:
- Youth activities through school and community* organizations
- Charitable organizations serving communities in which bank employees serve in leadership
- Organizations that have or are developing a banking relationship with First National Bank
- Faith based organizations and heart-felt gifts
- A small fund is set aside for new requests that qualify and are distributed on a first come, first serve basis during the fiscal year. To be considered for the upcoming year, applications for new requests need to be submitted by October 15.
*The community, for giving back, is defined as the market area where FNBT’s branches are located.
Download our Grant Request Form.
"When you drink from the well, remember the well digger." – Chinese Proverb