A successful business is a busy business. For companies that have a large number of transactions per statement cycle, our Analyzed Business Checking account is ideal. Enjoy low per-item fees for the monthly transactions you perform.
You'll even receive an earnings credit to offset or reduce monthly fees. And with online banking and bill pay, along with eStatements, you'll always be in control of company funds.
- Ideal for businesses with large transaction volumes
- Receive a detailed analysis statement regarding account activity
- Monthly transactions available at low per-item fees
- $15* monthly service charge
- Receive an earnings credit to offset or minimize monthly fees incurred
- Free online bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free business debit card
- Additional cash management services available
- $250 minimum deposit to open
*No charge if earnings credit on investable balance exceeds charge. The bank will compute an average investable balance by the deduction of a 10% reserve requirement and the daily average uncollected funds for the statement period from the ledger balance. The result is the investable balance on which an earnings credit is computed. This earnings credit is the 90-day Treasury Bill rate less 0.00% (minimum earnings credit 0.00%) against these earnings the service charge is applied. The net service charge appears on the bank statement.