Plan Ahead Savings: Save for Christmas, Vacations and More
Having a separate savings account for a specific reason can help to keep your eye on the prize of reaching your savings goals, especially when you can set up automatic transfers from your checking account. With our Plan Ahead Savings account, you can set a savings goal and automatically add to your savings account on a schedule that you determine. Setting up a transfer after each paycheck is a great way to save without having to think about it. Today is a great day to start saving!
- Savings account with interest
- $5 monthly fee waived with $100 average daily balance
- No monthly fee if under 21 years old
- Three free withdrawals per year*
- Free online services include:
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Automatic transfers available
- $50 minimum deposit to open
What are some ways that I can use a Plan Ahead Savings account?
Here is a great list of ways you can use a Plan Ahead Savings account:
- Saving for Christmas or other big holiday events or purchases
- Saving for Birthday gifts
- Saving for special trips and adventures
- Saving for college
- Saving for a big purchase
- Saving for a down payment on house
- Saving for a car, RV, motorcycle, etc.
What comes with a Plan Ahead Savings account?
A Plan Ahead Savings account at First National Bank and Trust Company comes with many perks including access to online banking, mobile banking and the ability to receive paper statements or eStatements. Please note, this account comes with quarterly statements, not monthly! Learn more by clicking on the icons.
How do I open a new savings account?
If you’re interested in learning more about Plan Ahead Savings or opening an account at First National Bank and Trust Company, you can simply contact us via phone, email, Live Chat or in-person to get started.
*Certain withdrawals or transfers in excess of 3 per year will result in a charge of $3.00 per withdrawal. Please refer to the account disclosure for details.